MY MEMORIES

I want to story about my bad and nice memory. I have many nice memories with my family. One of that is when family assembles together during Hari Raya in my village three years ago. It is a happy day. I help my grandmother cooking make a biscuits and cake. She is very expert to do that. I also help my aunties cook rending and so on. Sometimes I was followed my grandfather to the market to buy something to cool when Hari Raya. My sister, brother, cousins and I help clean the house. Then, we will play outside when evening. I always go to the flowers park in front of my grandfather house. It is so beautiful like in paradise. I also followed my uncle go to orchard of fruits. There are many fruits. That is a beautiful day that I never feel before this. But after three years, my grandmother got stroke. So, she can’t move anywhere. That I feel so sad when I look her flowers park not beautiful as three years ago. No sound of children. I hope that for this year Hari Raya is the best day even my father not to join us.

No comments: