MY FAVOURITE TOY WHEN I WAS A CHILD

MY FAVORITE TOY WHEN I WAS A CHILD
When I was a child, I like to play with Barbie doll. It is make me attractive with it’s beautiful. Sometimes, I was dreaming to be like its as my model when I was a adult. Actually, these plays teach me how to care and be responsibility what we loved. It’s also will make me more matured that want to handle something. When I thinking it back, it was so funny and makes me laughter. I often call my friends to play together and bring own dolls. I also change my things with them because to make not bored at all every day. This play also has a weakness. Such as, I will feel proud with myself. This is because, I will fight with my friends that my doll is the best and perfect than them. The other things, I will care my style. In this, I want new clothes with branded style. So, this is expensive things. I also often bring my doll everywhere even when I was eating and sleeping. I am not have a younger sister when that time so, my doll are my friends too. That way, I am not too bored when I am alone in the house. Right now, I still have a doll in my house because it is my favorite toy.

No comments: