my experience with flow

Assalamualikum.....
I want to story about my experiences with flow when i seventeen years old. I work at Policlinic Medilife in kuantan as nurse before i study in university. actually, i just interview in five minutes and i get the job. When i first time, i am so afraid because there are many medicines that i do not know what its name and functation. I choose this work because i like so much to be a doctor, but i am not taking in science subjects at my school so, i can't to be a doctor. i also like to help people. I must to remember all about medicines. What make me happy is when i found many types of people. Some of chiness, malay, indian, and many more. I was so excited to give them a goodness madicines because with that way they will health as usually. When in one time, some patient call to say thanks to us because her children health better faster. I am so happy in this case, patient will came again to enjoy our services. Furthermore, my doctor is a nice man. he have a good conversation with the other petient in other languages. he is too responsiblity doctor. when at noon. my doctor always treat me at lunch and we will eat together. I am so happy work there. I also learn many things. Examples conscientious, careful, skilful, delibrate, patient and many more. In this way, i will learn and practice in the other job after graduate.

No comments: